Peppermint essential oil
|EMOCIJOMS||Tonizuoja, Nuotaikai, Susikaupimui, dėmesio koncentracijai, protiniam darbui|
|APLINKAI||Valo/dezinfekuoja, Antivirusiniai, Augalų priežiūrai|
|MASAŽAMS IR KOSMETIKAI||Sportuojantiems/raumenims, sąnariams, Virškinimui, Priešuždegiminiai|
|PAGAL AMŽIAUS GRUPES||Besilaukiančioms/nėščiosioms, Gimdyvėms/žindančioms|
|PAGAL IŠGAUNAMAS AUGALO DALIS||Lapų|
|Pagal naudojimo būdą||Eteriniai aliejai garinimui/difuzoriams, Naudojimui ant odos, Inhaliacijoms, Veterinarijai, Parfumerijai|
|Parfumerinė nata||Viršutinė nata, Vidurinė nata|
Organic, Soil association sertificate
Peppermint essential oil has cooling and refreshing properties; for this reason it is used in aromatherapy as a stimulant. The oil is used in cosmetic products to cool the skin, reduce redness, and soothe irritations and itching. The peppermint Oil also relieves headache pain, migraine, sinusitis and digestive disorders.
The benefit of peppermint essential oil:
- Peppermint essential oil reduces mental fatigue and depression, refreshes soul, stimulates mental acuity, improves concentration, exhilarates;
- Helps with respiratory problems: dry cough, asthma, bronchitis, tuberculosis. Cleans nasal passages and sinuses;
Eliminates dandruff, cools the scalp;
- Relaxes muscles, decreases muscle and tooth pain, rheumatic symptoms;
- Peppermint essential oil is used in skin care products for sensitive, irritated skin to reduce the inflammatory redness of the skin;
- Cools sun burned skin, reduces inflammation and redness;
Treats acne and dermatitis. Evaporation processes can be made to clean the skin. The oil is a gentle antiseptic and therefore prevents the skin surface from bacteria;
- Repels insects. This oil can be used against mice, rats or cockroaches – apply the oil in their favorite places and they will disappear. In addition, be careful with the use of oil for domestic animals or children's health;
- Peppermint oil in the bath may ease back and muscle pains, cough, cramps and rheumatism.
- First aid in case of shock because the oil works as stimulant. Just need to apply a few drops of oil on a piece of cloth or sniff from the bottle. It helps to overcome the nausea.
- Cold compresses with peppermint essential oil placed on the forehead can help to treat a headache, and sometimes to treat migraine.
- Helps in digestion, gas escape from the body and improves the activity of the stomach. Drink a glass of water with a few drops of essential oil after a meal.
Warning: Peppermint essential oil cannot be used with homeopathic medicine. Also, do not use it at night - it prevents sleep.