Bergamot essential oil FCF
Organic, Soil Association sertificate
Its name Bergamot came from the Italian bergamotto, which is derived from Turkish town "Bergama", where this oil was first sold. The oil is widely used in perfumery and cosmetic products. Bergamot fragrance is a major smell in the classic eau de cologne (eau de cologne). The oil is distilled from the nearly ripe bergamot fruit peel.
The benefit of bergamot essential oil:
- Evaporated bergamot essential oil has a calming effect, helps to relax, cope with insomnia;
- Antidepressant and stimulant;
- Disinfectant: Destroys the bacteria and protects skin from infection;
- Antiseptic properties: Helps to treat eczema, wounds, skin cracks;
- Bergamot Oil prevents the spread of the virus herpex simples I causing cold sores. Apply a few drops of bergamot oil diluted with a small amount of alcohol. In case of a sunny weather, cold sores can be treated with eucalyptus essential oil and alcohol mixture;
- Stimulates hormones which weaken the pain. Evaporation and otherwise uses of bergamot oil can prevent headaches and other body pains;
- Without a doubt, this is one of the favorite flavors that almost everyone likes. In addition, because of its disinfectant and antiseptic properties, is a natural deodorant.
Caution: Bergamot Oil FCF is without bergaptene, one of its components, which becomes poisonous if exposed to sunlight.
Blending: Bergamot essential oil blends well with clary sage, frankincense, mandarin, jasmine, black pepper, cypress, juniper, sandalwood, orange, rosemary, vetiver, ylang ylang essential oils.
|Parfumerinė nata||Viršutinė nata|