German chamomile (5% blend in jojoba oil)
German chamomile essential oil 5% in jojoba oil. Germanic Chamomile, often referred to as blue or chamomile fair, comes from the sunflower family. Only Germanic and Romanesque Chamomile has beneficial properties and are used in aromatherapy. Germanic Chamomile grows in southern and eastern Europe, the essential oil is extracted from the extraction or distillation of the plant. Chamomile essential oil is blue in color, thick, the smell - sweet, herbaceous with fruity undertones. The use:
- Hair moisturizing effect, suitable for oily hair.
- Skin soothing, anti-inflammatory, moisturizing effect. Oil penetrates deep into the layers of the skin, increase anti-inflammatory properties, releave mouth wounds, burns, bruises and helps reduce other skin diseases.
- Relives pain. Chamomile essential oil helps to reduce the pain caused by migraine. Wet a towel in cold water, drip a few drops of essential oil and keep the towel on the forehead.
- German chamomile used in massage oils helps reduce joint pain, stress, muscle cramping.
- In cosmetics, this oil tones and moisturizes the skin, helps to clean the pores.
- Evaporated oil elevates mood and reduces anxiety.
- A warm bath with a few drops of chamomile essential oil relieves menstrual pain.
- Mixed with tea tree essential oil helps reduce thrush and has antifungal effects.
- Suitable for children. It reduces pain and swelling of the gums when first teeth appear. For Stomatitis care, we recommended a 5% blend in jojoba oil.
- Pregnancy: german chamomile essential oil is not recommended during pregnancy.
German chamomile blend with: rose, citrus, lavender, cedar, neroli, frankincense, jasmine, patchouli and geranium essential oils.
|Parfumerinė nata||Vidurinė nata|