Patchouli essential oil
|EMOCIJOMS||Balansuojantys/harmonizuojantys, Ramina/atpalaiduoja, Stresui|
|APLINKAI||Valo/dezinfekuoja, Baido vabzdžius|
Patchouli essential oil is a thick and dark brown. Its smell is pungent, penetrating and long lasting. It is widespread in the perfume industry, a small amount of oil in the mixtures give an oriental aroma characteristics.
Patchouli essential oil is widely used not only in perfumery but also in cosmetics.
The benefit of patchouli essential oil:
- The oil is used for damaged skin, with acne, inflammation, eczema;
- Treats sensitive, irritated skin to soothe;
- Rejuvenates skin cells, restores damaged skin, scars;
- Patchouli oil is used for oily hair and dandruff treatment;
- The fragrance of Patchouli essential oil soothes and lifts the mood;
- Patchouli essential oil is considered to be aphrodisiac.
Blending: Patchouli blends well with vetiver, sandalwood, frankincense, bergamot, cedar, myrrh, jasmine, roses and a variety of citrus oils.