Rose geranium essential oil
|EMOCIJOMS||Balansuojantys/harmonizuojantys, Ramina/atpalaiduoja, Miegui, Stresui|
Organic, Soil association sertificate
The name of Geranium comes from the Bulgarian word Zdrave, meaning "health." In medicine, this herb is used from time immemorial and it is highly valued as an aphrodisiac in Bulgaria.
Geranium essential oil is produced by distillation of the plant stems and leaves. The oil is greenish yellow in color, thicker at room temperature and if the temperature is below - it turns into a crystalline mass.
The benefit of Geranium essential oil:
- The aroma of Geranium essential oil balances human mental health, protects from depression, anxiety, stress and improves mood;
- Reduces PMS and menopause symptoms;
- Balances sebum of oily skin, brightens skin and gives it shine, regenerates new cell formation;
- Reduces the appearance of cellulite;
- Deters insects.
- The geranium oil can be used as a natural perfume or perfume fixative because of its rosaceous smell. For example, apply a drop of geranium essential oil while brushing the hair, they will have rosaceous flavor.
Blending: Geranium essential oil blends with basil, bergamot, carrot seed, cedar, clary sage, grapefruit, jasmine, lavender, lime, neroli, orange and rosemary essential oils.