Clove essential oil
|EMOCIJOMS||Tonizuoja, Susikaupimui, dėmesio koncentracijai, protiniam darbui|
|APLINKAI||Valo/dezinfekuoja, Pirties aliejai, Antivirusiniai, Baido vabzdžius|
|MASAŽAMS IR KOSMETIKAI||Sportuojantiems/raumenims, sąnariams, Virškinimui, Kvėpavimui, Priešuždegiminiai, Spazmolitiniai|
|PAGAL IŠGAUNAMAS AUGALO DALIS||Prieskoniniai (sėklų)|
|Pagal naudojimo būdą||Eteriniai aliejai garinimui/difuzoriams, Naudojimui ant odos, Inhaliacijoms, Parfumerijai, Maistui gardinti|
|Parfumerinė nata||Vidurinė nata|
Lot: Syzygium aromaticum
Clove is an evergreen tree which blooms beautifully and contains different healing properties. The clove from Latin name clavus means nail. The essential oil is extracted by distillation of flower buds or leaves. Clove oil was widely used in ancient Indian and Chinese civilizations, and later spread to other parts of the world, including Europe. Clove is rich in minerals such as calcium, hydrochloric acid, iron, phosphorus, sodium, potassium, vitamins A and C.
Clove essential oil has antiseptic, antifungal, antimicrobial, antiviral properties. The oil is used to treat a variety of health problems.
- Wounds: inflammations, cuts, soothe insect bites.
- Toothache: Clove essential oil is very effective in teeth, gums, ulcers pain treatment. The oil is widely used in dentistry for the treatment of dental-related illness: Parodontosis, stomatitis, caries. Essential oil is one of the ingredients in the manufacture of oral rinse liquids and tooth pastes.
- Skin Care: recommended for blemished and mature skin. The oil is used in products that fight premature aging, wrinkles, sensitive skin around the eyes, because clove oil regenerates, stimulates and brightens the skin.
- Aromatherapy: Essential oil can be steamed at home, because it kills bacteria, helps relax; relieve stress and tension, headaches.
- Massage: clove essential oil should be diluted with vegetable oil, very suitable for full body massages. Massage relaxes tense muscles, improve blood circulation and accelerate metabolism, reduce cellulite.
- Mosquitos: clove essential oil repels insects. Oil can be steamed, used for mosquito candles.
Clove essential oil is very strong, so it must be diluted with vegetable oil. Do not use during pregnancy or for people with very sensitive skin.
Clove essential oil blends with: basil, rosemary, rose, cinnamon, grapefruit, lemon, nutmeg, orange, peppermint, lavender and geranium essential oils.