Teatree essential oil
Organic, Soil association sertificate
The tea tree oil is known from the immemorial time as all-cure plant. Unlike the name suggest, the essential oil of Tea Tree is not extracted from the plant of common tea. Instead, it is extracted through steam distillation of twigs and leaves of Tea Tree
The benefit of Tea Tree Essential Oil to health:
- Anti bacterial, anti microbial, anti viral. It is said that wherever Mother Nature gave the diseases, she gave the cures there itself. The microbes, bacteria, virus are very active in the Tropics and hence most of the medicinal plants are found there too. Tea tree helps to heal the wounds more quickly. Furthermore, this essential oil can be applied directly on skin pure and undiluted. It is antialergic. Oil prevents from the growth of microbes, treat dermatitis. The oil is perfect againt cold sore. Apply a drop of the oil on the soring place twice a day. Tea tree oil can be applied to the feet lotions because it is antibacterial and eliminates the unpleasant smell.
- Protection against insects. The insects avoid the smell of tea tree so it is useful to evaporate the oil during the summer when the insects are very active. Still, if the insect bites, tea tree relieves itching and speeds healing.
- Strengthens the immune system, relieves cough, and helps to treat colds and bronchitis. If you got cold, moisten the wipe in warm water, apply 6 drops of essential oil and hold a handkerchief to your nose, breathe deeply for a few minutes. In case of sore throat, drip about 8-10 drops of oil into the water and rinse the throat.
- Removes toxins from the body.
- Moisturize skin, open pores, cleans them and treats skin inflammations, scars. Tea Tree essential oil helps to heal acne faster, the oil dries them.
- Helps to destroy the warts. Apply the drop of oil directly on the wart and apply the plaster.
- Tea tree oil prevents rash caused by the diapers. During the rinse of the diapers, add a few drops of essential oil to the water.
Blending: Tea tree Essential Oil blends with Cinnamon, Clary Sage, Clove, Geranium, Lavender, Lemon, Myrrh, Nutmeg, Rosewood, Rosemary and Thyme essential oils.
|Parfumerinė nata||Viršutinė nata|