Tamanu (foraha) oil
Organic, Soil association sertificate
Tamanu oil, also known as foraha oil, is extracted from Taman tree and known for its remarkable skin healing properties.
Oil is in rich green color; increased rainfall produces a green Foraha shell and accompanying darker, greener oil, its aroma is similar to butter or hazelnut ice cream.
The benefits of Tamanu oil:
- Soothes irritated, sun-burned skin, inflammations, rashes, cures eczema;
- Prevents from infections, bacteria;
- Removes scars;
- Restores and regenerates skin cells;
- Promotes new tissue formation and the growth of healthy skin;
- Protects from sun because includes 20 SPF protection against UV.
Tamanu oil may be used undiluted on the skin or mixed with other oils and essential oils.