Ginger organic essential oil
Ginger organic essential oil
Ginger essential oil reduces nausea, cures colds, flu, asthma, bronchitis, reduces inflammation and pain, stimulates and reduces stress, helps to overcome depression, exhaustion, dizziness, strengthens the hair and eliminates dandruff.
No reward points for this product.
Origin: Sri lanka
Ginger essential oil is extracted by distillation from the roots of the herb. It is pale greenish-yellow in color, darkens over time. Its aroma is almost the same as the fresh ginger root.
Main features of Ginger essential oil: improves digestion, carminative, expectorant, antiseptic, sedative, anti-inflammatory, stimulating and encouraging sexual activity. Oil helps treat nausea, stroke, stomach disorders, inflammation, respiratory diseases, menstrual disorders and other health problems. Ginger oil is used for its protective properties and aroma.
The benefit of ginger essential oil to health:
- Stomach: Improves stomach work, appetite, helps to cure stomach and digestive disorders, colic, cramps, diarrhea, bloating and bowel problems.
- Nausea and vomiting: Ginger essential oil is effective against nausea, sea sickness and vomiting. It might result in reduction in pregnancy related vomiting.
- Heart: It is strongly believed in China that ginger boosts and strengthens heart work. Therefore, many essential oils are used against heart diseases.
- Respiratory problems: Expectorant, effective drug against cold, flu, asthma, bronchitis and shortness of breath. A mixture for sore throat: two drops of ginger essential oil diluted with a teaspoon of vodka and mixed with hot water.
- Inflammations and pain: Ginger extract is used in traditional medicine to reduce inflammations. Massages or hot compresses with ginger oil helps ease rheumatism, arthritis, muscle pain and reduce fatigue. Add just ONE drop of ginger essential oil to the oil mixture for the massages.
- Tension: This oil is a stimulant. Therefore, it helps to overcome depression, mental stress, exhaustion, dizziness and anxiety. Ginger essential oil is useful for men because it is considered as an aphrodisiac and can help to cure impotence.
- Hair: Treats dandruff.
Usage Ginger essential oil has warming properties, therefore it is recommended to use in small quantities and diluted 1-1.5% of base oil.
Blending: Ginger essential oil can be mixed with lemon, pine, green lemon, eucalyptus, frankincense, geranium, rosemary, sandalwood, patchouli, myrrh, bergamot, palisander, neroli, orange and ylang ylang essential oils.
|Effect on emotions||Provide energy, For better sleep|
|For cosmetics & massages||For athletes/muscles, joints, For digestion, For breathing, Anti-inflammatory, Spasmolytic|
|Extractable parts of the plant||Roots|
|Suitable for animals||For dogs, TOP-20 for animals|
|Method of extraction||Distillation|