Lavender essential oil
Lavender essential oil
Lavender essential oil soothes and relieves pain, strengthens immune system,, reduces throat infections, sinusitis, bronchitis, and asthma; treats acne and eczema, reduces wrinkles, eliminates psoriasis, skin inflammations; heals the wounds, scars, stretch marks, scratches and burns. Oil inhibits bacterial growth, softens the skin, and balances the release of fat.
No reward points for this product.
Organic, Soil association sertificate
Lavandula angustifolia, also known as the "true lavender" compared with other types of lavender, is mostly scented and have the most beneficial properties: relieves stress and pain, promotes blood circulation, improves human immunity, it is very useful for skin. In general, it is calming, smoothing and balancing essential oil. What is more, Lavender means “to wash” because its aroma gives the feeling of a clean.
Lavender is a Mediterranean plant, the Romans were the ones who brought this plant to the Nordic countries.
The benefit of lavender essential oil for health:
- Lavender essential oil has a calming scent which helps in treating migraines, headaches, anxiety, depression, nervous tension and emotional stress. The refreshing aroma removes nervous exhaustion, restlessness and increases mental activity. Lavender essential oil induces sleep, so it is recommended to evaporate before going to bed or apply a drop on the pillow or pajamas. In case of feeling depressed or fearful, use a few drops of essential oil and lay in the bath;
- Lavender oil has long been used to treat various kinds of pain: muscle tension, relieve back and rheumatic pain. In case of headache, massage the essential oil to the temples apply a cold compress on the forehead. In case of painful menstruation, massage the oil into the lower abdominal. Lavender oil softens the central nervous system that responds to pain. The oil relieves inflammation and strengthens body;
- Lavender oil is useful for respiratory tract: reduces throat infections, coughs, colds, sinusitis, bronchitis, tonsillitis, asthma and signs of Qatar. Evaporate the oil or apply it to the neck, chest and back. Hot steam is a great antivirus that helps to overcome the bacteria. Lavender oil is one of the few essential oils that can be used pure on the skin. In case of Qatar, it is recommended to rub a few drops of Lavender oil the eyebrows and nostrils – activates important acupressure points that reduces Qatar;
- Antiseptic, anti-fungal properties: Ideal for the treatment of burns and various wounds. It speeds up healing and prevents scars;
- Lavender oil is useful for treating infant ailments: diarrhea, pain, irritability and children's infections; however, the oil must be well diluted. Irritated baby should calm down after bathing in the water with one drop of lavender essential oil. The lavender oil should still be diluted with a small amount of base oil, for example, sweet almond.
- Skin and Hair Care: Lavender essential oil is one of the finest oils in the treatment of acne and eczema, reduces wrinkles, eliminates psoriasis, skin inflammation. It helps to heal the wounds, scrapes, burns (especially sunlight), heals scars and stretch marks. Lavender oil inhibits bacteria that cause skin infections, softens the skin, balances the fat in which the bacteria multiply and prevents scar formation. Also strongly encourages new, healthy cell growth;
- It is also effective against insect bites. The oil is also used to repel mosquitoes and moths. Still, if the insect bites, pure lavender oil relieves itching and speeds healing. Moreover, the Oil protects domestic pets from fleas and lice, as well as heals from scabies and fungus between toes.
Pregnant and breastfeeding women should avoid using lavender essential oil. It is also not recommended for diabetics.
Although lavender oil can be used directly on skin, it should first be applied on wrist or inner elbow side to check if it does not cause allergic reaction to sensitive skin.
Blending: Lavender essential oil blends with orange, lemon, chamomile, clary sage, geranium and other essential oils.